Register for KMM 2021
Register as Volunteer
Volunteering with KMM gives one an opportunity to conduct Life Skill Education/Value education session for 9th and 10th standard students in schools. As a volunteer, you would conduct 7 sessions in a school from July to October every fortnight.
- Registration by filling up a basic information form.
- Volunteer attends the orientation session online.
- On acceptance by the KMM team, the volunteer completes the Public Speaking Training program.
- After completion of the program, a volunteer becomes a part of the group and gets one mentor aka Area Coordinator.
- It is compulsory for the volunteer to attend all the online sessions.
- If the volunteer is absent for more than 2 programs, his/her registration would be cancelled.
- A first-time volunteer would work as a partner during the first 2 sessions, and they may be graduated to a speaker.
Register your School
Registering with KMM will provide an opportunity to conduct the Life Skill Education sessions in your school by our volunteers.
Training/workshop/ capacity building program of teachers can also be arranged by us.
- Schools register with KMM by filling in one basic form.
- The session date and time will be selected by the school the same will be reconfirmed by the KMM team to finalize the schedule.
- KMM team appoints one coordinator to coordinate further with the particular school.
- A consent form is issued by the school and school nominates one teacher for coordinating the activities with the KMM team
- KMM volunteers’ names list would be shared with the school.
- Sessions would begin in July and end in October.
- Closure meeting with the principal will be in October after the last session.